Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member - Propane/Napoleon 825

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member - Propane/Napoleon 825

New to the Club! Excited to be here to learn from those with a lot more experience than I. Had been in the market for a middle of the road pellet smoker as I do not have the time to devote to an offset at this stage of life. Played with my Weber Genesis propane for many many years and able to pull family rated bbq (ribs, pulled pork, brisket) but wanted to step it up. However still a griller 80% of the time. So traded in the weber for a Prestige Pro 825 (BEAST). Setup this past weekend and will be doing initial burn/cook in the coming days.
    Attached Files

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Whoa! You stepped up big time! Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

That cooker has more options than my car by the looks of it.
                Welcome.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome and congrats! I have the PRESTIGE PRO 500 RSIB and it's awesome. Enjoy your new grill!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Didn't I see that grill in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"?

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Impressive napoleon!!! I want it!!! Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. Nice grill

Comment

Welcome from Colorado …

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here