Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can do toast if toaster is plugged in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGo37
    replied
    Welcome to the PIT from the Lou!

You've already learned how to cook, for the most part. You start by asking questions and listening to the answers. Now spend your free time enjoying the results!

Leave a comment:

• Dick Anderson
    replied
    Don't take your toaster in the pool.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    P.S. There is absolutely nuthin wrong wiff yer cooker! But we will judge on how much help you need by a pic of yer steak. We had a member who………… well his name we will reserve that…….well we have to reserve the pic also, cuz it upsets women & children & men too.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    That was me 20 years ago.

• Schwyy
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit, if I had one piece of advice it would be to get a good thermometer.

Thermapen is what everyone loves, but its almost a hundred bucks, (on sale sometimes for 70) https://www.thermoworks.com/Thermapen-Mk4

I've used a ThermoPOP https://www.thermoworks.com/ThermoPop and its been great for 35 dollars. I think its a reading in 3 seconds as opposed to the instant reading of a Thermapen.

Its the key to cooking whatever you want and will help you confidently serve to friends and family!

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Jerry Poorman
    commented on 's reply
    Wife’ family live in Mt Vernon and Marysville. Nice area

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachucetts.

Leave a comment:

• swartzster
    replied
    Welcome from the other side of the state

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Howdy from south Texas! You’re gonna love retirement, and the Pit too!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta.

Retirement doesn't Suck!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    btw, each time I roll through here, find it almost impossible to not play with th red dot, on th dbag's cranial structure...
    Probly my bad, mayhaps some internal failing that needs addressed.

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. As all have said, enjoy the Pit and have fun with it and your cooking.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    hello from NW Oregon

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here