Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and Salutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    ​Welcome to The Pit SantaGlenn! Your intro post here came through perfect, well done sir! I will call you friend.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Someone is always poaching my Winter Work! Welcome Dan

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit Santa... Now about that Ferrari I've been asking for. A red one would be nice.😎
    Last edited by Breadhead; August 21, 2015, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Welcome friend!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Welcome Aboard Captain!

Leave a comment:

• mackdaddy
    replied
    Welcome to the pit SantaGlenn. You will enjoy your time & experience here in the pit. OBTW, for Christmas I would like sous vide circulator...

Leave a comment:

• SantaGlenn
    started a topic Greetings and Salutations

Greetings and Salutations

I have been a bonifide member for some time. I am still learning how to use this avenue of knowledge. I have received notices that I haven't introduced myself. Well hey I would have if I only knew how. In the event this post reaches ya'll I will introduce myself. People call me Captain as I am a retired Merchant Marine Captain handling vessels of up to 38 thousand ton. People call me Officer as I am a retired Law enforcement Officer. And people call me Santa Claus as that is the role I am in my extended retirement. So whatever you may address me now please let it be "friend". We all come to this group with titles but the titles do not add to the learning skills we can all obtain from just listening, sharing and becoming a part of the exchange of knowledge. Now that is my mindset upon entering this group and pray that this is yours. Blessings Santa Glenn. By the way I check the naughty and nice list twice before Christmas.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here