Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to The Pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEbbq
    replied
    Welcome! I am looking forward to pics of your cooks!

Leave a comment:

• Davida
    started a topic New to The Pit

New to The Pit

Hello all,
    My name is Davida, (not David, I'm a she). I have been cooking in restaurants for nearly 25 years now. I am an Exec Chef of a farm to table, sustainable, scratch kitchen. That just means we don't open cans, we make everything. I was given a gift this week and its a Oklahoma Joe BBQ grill & Smoker. I am not experienced in smoking so I am unsure if it is a quality brand yet. I can tell it was built well and it is sturdy! It does seem to be high quality. Time will tell. My new toy sent me in search of recipes and reading as much info as I can on how to use it. I stumbled onto this website and four hours later, so many great reads, I decided to join because grilling/smoking seems to be my new obsession! I am really looking forward to everyone's post, advice and recipes.
    Thank you!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here