Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Kansas...the land of Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    BTW, Sister...

If'n ya encounter any kinda snags, or cornfusion, tryin to do this cook, HOLLER "HELP!!!", up in here!!!!!

They's almost always enough kindly, experienced, competent folks available, at any given hour of th night or day, to lend some assistantce..
    (Sometimes, I'm available, as well, but do not neatly fit into th aforedescribed demographic group, lol! )(As far as knowin anything helpful, or useful...)
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 30, 2021, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Holy moly, ya doesn’t have good grillin/smokin skills & yer goin to cook a butt, 2 birds & some Wibs all in one fell swoop? Good fer you! We’ll be rootin fer ya. Welcome, eat good &!have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Enjoy that Quality Grandkids Time, Sister... Good Lord told my Son, His Wife, an me "NO!!!" bout me havin any Grandkids, several years back... (Sadly. it was one th onliest things I was still to clingin to this here life fer...)

I would be Most Delighted to vicariously enjoy, an cherish every single Grandchild Moment ya might be willin to share, all up in here...
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 30, 2021, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta. And yes good luck tomorrow and we want pictures of the finished cook please.

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Well Hello from NW Oregon

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Lisa.

Leave a comment:

• Redwng
    replied
    Welcome from St. Cloud, FL. Good luck with your cook tomorrow, that is an ambitious menu.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit, Lisa, from Northern Virginia!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here