Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Newbie from Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, what a warm welcome! I guess that comes from all the fire?

I posted a question in the techniques/chicken sub channel. And I promise to post a picture if I don't make a complete mess out of the bird!

Comment

Oh, Sister...You So Dang Danged Funny

Pics are requisite, whether ya screw th pooch, cookin up that there yardbird, or not...

We'uns all post up our perceived failures, jus as proudly as our greatest successes...an discussions are often held, regarding these...

It's how knowledge gits proliferated best...an experience from folks we trust (vs th Interweb, in general) gits disseminated...Science vs superstitions, facts vs myths...from credible, trusted, reliable, sources...

Truth be told, there's No Other Place, or Group like this, here on God's Green Earth, an I'm delighted to Welcome ya to join in th Adventures...

BTW, here's summa what ya been missin out, by neglectin yer poor ol Smokey Joe, fer ~25 years, lol:

Smokey Joe's Cafe
      https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...key-joe-s-cafe

Hey Joe
      https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...332596-hey-joe

Smokey Joe 3
      https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...2-smokey-joe-3

What? More Smokey Joe?
      https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ore-smokey-joe

Hot Dogs
      https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...43765-hot-dogs

They's plenty more, but that'll git ya started out, I'd haveta reckon.
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 30, 2021, 05:16 PM. Reason: one too many credibles lol :-O

Comment

• DeborahL
        DeborahL commented
        Editing a comment
        I stand (or rather, at the moment, sit, corrected! I shall post my efforts for all to see!

Now I'm kinda sad I don't still have that little kettle! I went and got all fancy!

Welcome to The Pit Deborah. Glad to have you on board. There’s a lot of pellet people here and I’m pretty sure any questions you ever have will be answered quickly and with a smile. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL. The pellet grills do allow some type of "set it and forget it" but not for everything. You will have a fun journey as you learn the ins and outs of that cooker.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Hello from north Texas. Welcome to the Pit. You’ll have fun here.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Sounds like you are all set to have a ton of fun cooking outside. Enjoy.

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here