Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this site

Hello, my name is Tim. I am not sure i am doing this right but here goes. I am from NC and have a small catering business and competition team on the side. BBQ is my passion, i love learning and trying new things. I am looking forward to getting started on here. Feel free to suggest anything at anytime.

Welcome Tim, and thanks for the support!!!

How busy is the catering business and what all do you use to run that thing??

Comment

• Circle B BBQ
      Circle B BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      so far so good with the caterings! i have stayed pretty busy this summer. I live in a small town and the business isn't all that big right now mainly consist of family and a friend or two. I have a custom stick burner that i cook with.
      Last edited by Circle B BBQ; August 18, 2015, 04:43 PM.

my smoker is also a reverse flow

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      I converted my COS to reverse flow after I found this website. I get requests to cook brisket and pork butts. I don't care to worry about the other stuff.

• Circle B BBQ
      Circle B BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      im about to do my first whole brisket do you have any suggestions

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the Pit Circle B BBQ .

You've asked the right guy that question. Jerod is our brisket wizard!

Welcome, I look forward to some good catering and competition posts! What woods do you use?

Comment

• Circle B BBQ
      Circle B BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      i use oak, hickory, and apple mainly. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Aboard Tim!

Comment

• Circle B BBQ
      Circle B BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you!!!

Hello there. Nice to meet ya!

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit Circle B BBQ! Yep, you did it right! Glad to have you here...

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Circle B BBQ
        Circle B BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, sorry haven't responded, been sick with walking pneumonia so havent been able to do much smoking until get better but almost there

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here