Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Pasadena, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Questions here will most likely be answered, but, accordin to subject, might be better placed in th appropriate section/subsection of th forum...

Reckon ain't nobody gonna yike at ya, over to here...

That bein said, as ya learns yer ways around, fire away...reckon we'uns'll either have an answer, or not...

Th Floor is yers, My Friend... Let Fly...

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• rochan
    replied
    Wow you guys are awesome!!!

Well here's my question... epoxy phenolic coating... do I need to remove it on my DIY barrel???
    How toxic are we talking about here...
    Last edited by rochan; May 17, 2021, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rochan
    commented on 's reply
    Hey!!! You're just up the street!!

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from north of you on the Delta.

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• theroc
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from just up the hill in Altadena!

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• latenight71
    replied
    Cheers from Long Beach!

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    commented on 's reply
    Ask away or present your question as a new post. A new post may gather more reads/replies. And greetings from NC

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Leave a comment:

• TripleB
    replied
    Nice job on the yard bird. Welcome to the pit and I'm your neighbor over in La Crescenta.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Howdy from south Texas! Pretty sure you can ask away!

Leave a comment:

• rochan
    replied
    Thank you guys!!
    Would it be possible to post a question here or is there a process that I have to do?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here