Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carmine here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carmine here...

This is my first post (that I can remember). I have my WSM coming up to temperature and two racks of baby backs dry brining, prepping for some Last Meal ribs (selection of St. Louis cut was not so nice looking).

I have been reading this website for a couple of years now and have recommended it to several friends, acquaintances and more than a few strangers. I am a huge fan of all manner of food, from the dirty water dogs in NYC to the haute cuisine of the finest establishments. I love to cook - indoors or out. I have one WSM for the foods that benefit from that style, a nice size Weber gas grill for the convenience of gas and the real estate for the volume of food that we are generally preparing, and a great professional style home kitchen for the every day and not-so-everyday. I try to use my own home grown hers and vegetables whenever I have them available as well.

Time to go check the temperature so we can get the ribs on! I look forward to more posts - my next low & slow project is going to be the Katz's Pastrami recipe. i have eaten there several times (one of my favorite spots) and I am looking forward to trying to mimic the experience. If it comes out right, I may have to have my family take tickets and wait in line...

Welcome and thanks for the support Carmine!!!

I have some St. Louis for Tuesday. Gonna try a coffee induced rub.

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit cdevito! Great to have you here with us. How'd the ribs turn out??

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Belated indeed! WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome to the PIT.

Comment

A big welcome from the State of Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome Aboard Carmine!

Comment

Welcome Indeed, Take note of the names above mine, there is a wealth of Good Info between them, Dan

Comment

So here's something quite silly. I typed a reply last September after we ate the ribs, and never clicked 'Submit'. Anyway, the ribs came out fantastic, not a morsel was left. I have made them a few times since. I hope to be a little more active on the forum in the coming months...

Comment

And a very belated welcome cdevito. Glad the ribs came out great for you!

Comment

Howdy, Carmine!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Late welcome cdevito

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here