Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Burbank, CA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Burbank, CA!

Hi everyone,

I've been grilling and 'cueing for 40 odd years and smoking for maybe 10 and after reading through some articles I'm feeling like a newbie! Looking forward to improving my skills as I ease into retirement soon!

Al

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Retirement does NOT suck!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Almost to retirement, my danged ol self, let's us hope we both finish th Ride, soon...

Comment

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          me 3!

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Al.

Comment

Welcome from south Orange County!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Hi Al. Well seasoned, just a little more smoke & you’ll be fine. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from your neighbor on the other side of Glendale. You’ll enjoy this site. A lot of good info.

Comment

Hello from Long Beach! Fun site. You'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from just up the road in Altadena.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here