Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie From Boynton Beach Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigBear
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit RG31F ! Glad you're here.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    A VERY belated welcome to The Pit RG31F ! Nice to have you here. One thing about 'the hotter the fire the better', a hotter fire makes the best smoke, as long as you're not cooking right over it the whole time.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    welcome

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Welcome Aboard Ronnie

Leave a comment:

• mackdaddy
    replied
    Thank You for your service and welcome to the PIT. You will enjoy yourself and learn a lot.

Leave a comment:

• RG31F
    replied
    Thank you for the Warm Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Thank you for your service and Welcome to the Pit,

Leave a comment:

• Papa Bob
    replied
    welcome and thank you for your service enjoy and you will be rewarded

Leave a comment:

• RG31F
    started a topic Ronnie From Boynton Beach Florida

Ronnie From Boynton Beach Florida

Well it all started... with my uncle who first taught me how to BBQ. His belief the hotter the flame the better the BBQ. As you can imagine all steaks were blue and burnt on the outside. So i was raised with a completely false sense of what BBQ really is and what it takes to actually create something that tastes amazing. when i was 21 i joined the military and was stationed in Ft. Hood. and i was lucky enough to try my first brisket from a true Pitmaster. It had to be the best culinary experience i have had. I couldn't tell you were it was but it was great. Ever since then i always wanted to create what i tasted just never understood it or to intimidated to try it.

i do love cooking so i chose to focus my hobby on more gourmet style cooking. by no means am i a chef. i am a home cook that enjoys food and watching my friends and family eat it and smile. So i finally find your website and this unbelievable vale gets pulled up. Finally a site that is for noobie's and pro's that i can understand and start my epic grilling adventure. Thats what my wife calls it at least.

What i have cooked so far is BBQ ribs on my gas smoker its a masterbuilt , i should have found this site before i bought one, but its great for me to learn on to be honest. I have also done some pork butts with the recipe. Now i know you say 12 hours or so but every time it takes me 20+ hours non crutched to get them to 203 - 205 degrees. I use the maverick ET-733. they always come out fantastic. I have grilled some great fish using your methods Grilled Corvina using a cilantro marinade there just isn't enough words to say how good that comes out.

So all in all i am sorry for the book i wrote and thank you for such a fantastic site that helps the guys like me understand what generations of Pitmasters teach.

Sincerely
    Ronnie

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here