Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NW Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the "talking" side of the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from west central IN!

Comment

Hello from north coast of California

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome to the posting side. I'm a newbie but not shy (retired Philadelphia lawyer). Now that you're feeling comfortable enough to post, can you get George and Ringo and sing a few tunes for us?

Comment

Thank you all for the mighty fine welcome.

I'm 50 years old now.Been Grilling for 40 of those years. I do all wood or charcoal cooking. I do have a gas grill, but the only thing it has ever seen is corn. Decided 15 years ago I wanted to roast a whole hog for my wife's birthday party. It went incredibly well and turned it into a yearly event. Now it's more of a family reunion and have upped my game to doing a hog and a lamb or hog and goat. Goat is our favorite!! so Delicious! (stupid 2020 ruined my streak.)

I grill about 2-3 times a week and BBQ 2-3 times a month. whole pork shoulder and brisket are my usual go to. I have finally started getting consistent with pork ribs. I do chicken wings or thighs so often I almost forgot mention them.

Grilling: I cook pretty much everything on my grills. All meats, fish, veggies etc. Getting a plancha for my 26" Weber was one of my favorite decisions, you can do anything on it.

I've made all the bad offset smoker choices. Still don't have the smoker of my dreams, but I do have everything I need to make some awesome tasting food. Actually I have way more than any one person needs.

Posts with pics are some of my favorites, so once I get my spring cleanup projects done I'll post some. Our weather is still bouncing from 30's to 80's snowing to raining never know what you can get done on your days off.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here