Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NW Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from NW Indiana

Figured I would finally make my first post. I've been a paying member for a couple years now, but usually just read as most everything I've been curious about has already been asked and answered.

I would like to thank everyone that keeps this site active as it has greatly improved my BBQ and outdoor grilling.

Cheers, John

Welcome to the posting side of The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the posting side from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you decided to speak up!
        ​​​

Comment

I am part of the "Me Too BBQ" movement.
          Happy BBQ to you and PBR too.

Comment

Welcome to the posting side! We are all very happy to have you and look forward to seeing/hearing more from you!! Oh, and welcome from Indy!

Comment

• mrteddyprincess
              mrteddyprincess commented
              Editing a comment
              Double welcome from Indy!

Welcome from north Texas. Glad to have you posting, have fun.

Comment

Glad you are here. Have you made and discoveries or can confirm some of the advice you received? What has been most helpful to you? What do you like to cook?

Comment

Well, welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

This is truly amazing, some 3 1/2 yrs to finally hear a peep. Don’t ferget, yer one of those who is keepin things goin around here! Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Greetings from Colorado ...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here