Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kambawa e benvenuto from Saluzzo, Italy. Japan is a great place and has a tremendous roasting and grilling heritage! And thanks for your service! Semper fi,

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Wowzers, Brother! !!!

Ya Done grew yerself an avatar, since I was here, earlier!

Fantastic News! Git settled in, an makin with Th Foods, lol!

Semper Fi!
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 3, 2021, 09:12 PM. Reason: :, vs "

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas! There are some good tips in amazingribs.com for setting up your Weber for smoking or go to YouTube and check out the snake method which I like.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome! お疲れ様です

I spent some time living in Japan. I would buy a 90g Kobe blade steak for 800yen on Saturdays after my Japanese lesson for Sunday steak and eggs. Take advantage of stuff like that while you're there. It's only more expensive outside of Japan.

I made friends with the couple that ran the kaiseki on the street level of my apartment through grilling. I was cooking burgers and they randomly came by and threw some shishito peppers on my grill for us. I cooked him up a real burger and blew his mind! (Lots of burgers in Japan are pork and beef mixes. A full-beef burger that's been seasoned correctly can be mind blowing to some Japanese).

Not sure where you're stationed, but make sure you get a chance to eat some gyutan! I still love making the grilled tongue even though I am no longer in Japan.

Happy cooking!

Comment

You are in the right place.
              Happy Grilling to you.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the Pit from north Texas. You’ll get lots of help and free advice here. Have fun.

Comment

• Soonerpop
                    Soonerpop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good luck with that. I hope you ain’t planning on getting rich.

• cohenkin
                    cohenkin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm more likely to pay most people to STOP talking! (Present company excluded).

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm more likely to pay most people to STOP talking! (Present company excluded).
                    Copy yer last, Brother!!!! cohenkin

Jaa, mata!

Welcome to the Pit, you have definitely found the right place!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Family, you’ll love it here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

drtymc Welcome aboard. You are going to enjoy it here, and thanks for your service!!

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here