Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary from Sierra Madre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary from Sierra Madre

Howdy, Up until recently all I've smoked is a couple of chickens on one of those Brinkmann $40 smokers. They were great! But in a n effort to improve, and also utilize our brand new redwood deck, I purchased a Weber smoker. Hopefully, I can soon expand beyond chickens.

I tried to edit my signature, etc, but get an error message: "First name field is blank, Last Name field is blank, Address field is blank," etc, but I can't find thos fields anywhere in the profile page.

Huskee David Parrish Can help with technical issues. Welcome to the Pit!!

Comment

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm on it.

Welcome Gary! We're glad you're here. Sorry about the profile editing issue. We're working on it.

Comment

Welcome Aboard, Gary

Comment

Gary we made a couple of changes. Please try again and let us know if you can get in and make edits to your info.

Comment

Works now. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by smarkley View Post
            Welcome Aboard, Gary
            Thanks, looks like a very informative site.

Comment

Welcome Gary. You will love this place. Just like Disneyworld, but cheaper (you don't have to take out a second mortgage to be here), it's the happiest (and most informative) BBQ place on the web.

Comment

Hey Gary!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I watched the Chris Lilly video on chicken. That was worth the price of addmision.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!

I got a batch of Chris Lilly's white BBQ sauce in the fridge. Meathead's recipe. Stuff is gooooooooooood. That video finally pushed me to finally make it.

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit gwschenk! Glad to have you here with us, enjoy that new smoker and new deck. I keep wanting to build a new deck (need it badly) but I seem to find other things for that money. Funny how that works.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. Glad you got your signature squared away.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here