Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Saluzzo, Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cohenkin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Larry! We have some great brisket here and I have a butcher who knows just how to do a perfect Packer cut.

• cohenkin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Hawker!

• cohenkin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Will! Wish I could find some of that sharp New Glarus cheese here that I could smoke!

• cohenkin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Stuey! Guess I'll have to throw a few gamberetti on the barbie for you! Funny thing about this place is that almost all the fish and seafood are frozen before being sold at retail. It ruins the texture bo a lot of the product. Fortunately, we live only an hour and a half from the sea, we can usually find a fisherman with a fresh catch. It's such a shame because much of the Mediterranean is very clean and theseafood is incredible. You haven't lived until you've steamed clams in seawater.

• cohenkin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Jake!

• cohenkin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Troymeister! I like Chicago. It's a great eating town and a really beautiful city in many places. You can find some great steaks and good drinks too!

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy Italy and The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    commented on 's reply
    cohenkin Actually being from New Orleans I am a Saints fan, but we can still declare a truce.

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    I'll think of a request soon but post what you like, we all like new recipes from around the world. I've made the corned beef recipe from this site several times, its quite good, especially when smoked into pastrami using Meathead 's Katz clone recipe.

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• cohenkin
    replied
    Ihanks, FireMan. I'll try to comply with the rules.

Leave a comment:

• cohenkin
    commented on 's reply
    If you want something specific, please ask!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here