Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from New York

My brother an avid smoker recommend this site when I purchased my first smoker. A Kamado Big Joe lll. Yesterday I did my first smoke a Cajun pork shoulder, with my basic BBQ sauce. I am excited to start my journey into smoking and cooking. I am looking forward to exploring the site and getting some great help from y’all.
    Attached Files

Off to a good start.

Comment

That looks fabulous. Welcome from SE Michigan, and we're looking forward to seeing your cooks!

Comment

Howdy from Houston. Your cook looks great, good pics. MissMouse Which wireless thermometer do you have, and do you like it?
        Last edited by Panhead John; April 22, 2021, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

• MissMouse
            MissMouse commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Pork Butt :-) I heard that you guys in Texas have some different BBQ sauces other then the tomato based which is popular here in NY any suggestions?

• LA Pork Butt
            LA Pork Butt commented
            Editing a comment
            MissMouse Texas sauces typically have tomato in them which are less sweet than most red sauces and are serve on the side. I like Salt Lick which is different than the typical Texas sauce. If you really want something different try one of those South Carolina mustard based sauces. They are my grandson’s favorite. I like Sticky Fingers.

Thanks guys, was going to BBQ tonight but it is snowing here in New York 😢

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Nice cooker nice cook!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Looks great! Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Rockland County NY.
                        where about are you in orange?
                        It’s great to see other pit members in this area.

Comment

• MissMouse
                          MissMouse commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am in Monroe, yes it is nice to see other - how about that weather yesterday Brrrrr

• Steve B
                          Steve B commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Too cold for this time of year.
                          Monroe? That's close I'm in Hillburn. Next to Sloatsburg.

Welcome to the Pit!

Who is this brother?

My brother lives in Putnam NY.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina, very nice looking Cook there.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here