Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Sunny Chicago Suburbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Sunny Chicago Suburbs

Hidilly-ho frienderinos,

Hello from Chicago's west suburbs. I like smoking beef, pork, chicken, and fish. But have been smoking a lot of chickens lately. I use the Weber 26 with SnS XL, and a cheap upright propane smoker for when I forget to buy coals.

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

So, how often do ya ferget to buy coals. We are interested & do ya use wood chips when ya ferget? There is a lot unaswered here. But we’ll welcome ya anyways. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

• laughingheir
              laughingheir commented
              Editing a comment
              Fair questions. Not too often, but it's been nice to have when winter rolls around and the whole chickens call to me. I'll have to leave it to the imagination as to whether I've ever been desperate enough to fire up some chips.

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, my gasser comes in handy in winter, although not a smoker.

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from a River Woods ex-pat now on the redneck riviera!

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Well hello from NW Oregon.
                  BTW I was in the windy city twice and enjoyed the Pizza.
                  Happy Grilling to you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Well Hidilly-ho, frienderino your ownself, and welcome to the Pit from north Texas.
                          I can honestly say that’s the first time I’ve ever written or said that phrase. But I’ll use it now. You’ll have some fun on the Pit. I hope tour next post doesn’t take a year! (Show us some pix of those chickens.)

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here