Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Sunny Chicago Suburbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEbbq
    replied
    Well, we might be super close as I am in the West suburbs of Chicago as well! I look forward to seeing your cooks!

Leave a comment:

• Starsky
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Well Hidilly-ho, frienderino your ownself, and welcome to the Pit from north Texas.
    I can honestly say that’s the first time I’ve ever written or said that phrase. But I’ll use it now. You’ll have some fun on the Pit. I hope tour next post doesn’t take a year! (Show us some pix of those chickens.)

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, my gasser comes in handy in winter, although not a smoker.

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Leave a comment:

• laughingheir
    commented on 's reply
    Fair questions. Not too often, but it's been nice to have when winter rolls around and the whole chickens call to me. I'll have to leave it to the imagination as to whether I've ever been desperate enough to fire up some chips.

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Well hello from NW Oregon.
    BTW I was in the windy city twice and enjoyed the Pizza.
    Happy Grilling to you.

Leave a comment:

• Redwng
    replied
    Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    Welcome from a River Woods ex-pat now on the redneck riviera!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    So, how often do ya ferget to buy coals. We are interested & do ya use wood chips when ya ferget? There is a lot unaswered here. But we’ll welcome ya anyways. Eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here