Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time reader, first time poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time reader, first time poster

Thank you for this site! It has been invaluable for the techniques and recipes. My copy of Meathead is also quickly becoming dog-eared. I use a Weber kettle/SnS and my attempts at ribs, pork butt, and brisket have all been excellent because of what I've learned here. I still need to get better at temperature management, but that will come. There's a massive brisket in the freezer waiting for a little warmer temps (I'm in New England).

Anyways, just thought I'd say hello.

Mark

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Hello! And welcome from NJ

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Well, hello! Keep cookin. Glad yer with us, yessir!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to the posting side of The Pit Mark.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the Gulf Coast! Post a pic so we know you’re real!

Speakin’ fo real, how come they don’t have one of those spammer verification tests where ya have to pick out the cookers, I’m tired of street lights and bicycles!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here