Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cosmo is lurking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cosmo is lurking

Proud new owner of a Pit Barrel and intend to lurk about and learn.

Welcome to the Pit cosmo

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Cosmo... We all lurked for awhile before we join the Pit. We're glad you joined us.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!!! There is a ton of us PBC folks in here. Feel free to ask away!! We love seeing pictures.

Comment

Welcome Aboard Cosmo

Comment

Welcome Cosmo! Don't be shy. Just watch out for Huskee... he bites.

Comment

Welcome to the pit. Here lurking is ok. Out in the "real world" not so much. You will have a good time and learn a lot.

Comment

Welcome! Great to have you here.

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit cosmo! Thanks for joining up with us. I don't bite unless you're grabbing at my steak, I think that was Pit Boss' experience but he "forgets" to tell that part of the story.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and tips. I'll be sure to check out my homework!

Comment

Hello cosmo! Welcome

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here