Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ DeSpain here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey DJ!

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    ​Welcome to The Pit DJ DeSpain! We're sure that despite having NASCAR in your blood you can still master low & slow, lol. Glad to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Hey DJ Welcome Aboard

Leave a comment:

• DJ DeSpain
    started a topic DJ DeSpain here

DJ DeSpain here

Life-long Georgia native, and resident of same. Business process analyst for the money, NASCAR photographer/blogger for fun (rubbingsracing.com).

Up until 2013, most of my outdoor cooking was give it gas and go fast, just like my favorite NASCAR driver Ricky Bobby (not, but go with it). Since then I've taken the approach of Ricky's dad, Reese Bobby, "If you're not first, you're last? Oh hell, son, I was high that day. That doesn't make any sense at all, you can be second, third, fourth... hell you can even be fifth." Well, aside from the being high part, I guess that could mean slow can be the way to go!

I'm using a Green Egg for my outdoor cooking these days, and I've picked up a lot of good tips from this site. So I want to support to show my appreciation, and guarantee future success in my low and slow cooking, by becoming a Pitmaster Club member. I'll still cook fast as needed , but it'll be on lump charcoal and not gas.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here