Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Connecticut

Hi Guys. I have to start by saying that I love some of the conversations people are having on here. Very informative! I appreciate all the experience people have brought to this forum and I'm excited to learn from all of you!

I have a few different grills for different things, and I'm planning to make a few adjustments as I build my permanent outdoor kitchen. My current cookers are:

Kamado Joe Classic II
    Char-broil Kamander (metal kamado)
    Pit Boss 820
    Old rusted out vermont castings gas grill that my home's previous owner left me and might be home to a mouse or two

I usually use the kamander like a charcoal grill... high heat cooking and searing. The Kamado Joe is my smoker, and the pit boss is my weekday cooker or for veggies, side dishes etc. My first smokes were on the pit boss but I will probably replace it with a Grilla OG now that I have other cookers. I'd like to get a gas grill too but that's another post.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. Talk to you soon!

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

I don't have any personal experience, cookin on nunna alla that crapola,
      but others will be along, with mucho expertise, an guidance, I'd haveta reckon!

Glad to have ya here!
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 11, 2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit family from God’s Country.

Comment

Salutations from the High Plains of Western Kansas - Hays, that is!

Comment

What we are probably most interested in seein is the Vermont Castings Mouse House, yessir. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• DVal
              DVal commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! I am going to try and restore it but there is a LOT of rust inside and a couple small holes in the fire box. Ill post some before and after photos to show how it comes out. If I do restore it, the grill will probably end up on Craigslist to support my drop-in grill fund.

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas! You are a man with a plan for using his cookers.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here