Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas! You are a man with a plan for using his cookers.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    What we are probably most interested in seein is the Vermont Castings Mouse House, yessir. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Salutations from the High Plains of Western Kansas - Hays, that is!

Leave a comment:

• Jared49
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit family from God’s Country.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

I don't have any personal experience, cookin on nunna alla that crapola,
    but others will be along, with mucho expertise, an guidance, I'd haveta reckon!

Glad to have ya here!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 11, 2021, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Howdy from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• DVal
    started a topic Hello from Connecticut

Hello from Connecticut

Hi Guys. I have to start by saying that I love some of the conversations people are having on here. Very informative! I appreciate all the experience people have brought to this forum and I'm excited to learn from all of you!

I have a few different grills for different things, and I'm planning to make a few adjustments as I build my permanent outdoor kitchen. My current cookers are:

Kamado Joe Classic II
    Char-broil Kamander (metal kamado)
    Pit Boss 820
    Old rusted out vermont castings gas grill that my home's previous owner left me and might be home to a mouse or two

I usually use the kamander like a charcoal grill... high heat cooking and searing. The Kamado Joe is my smoker, and the pit boss is my weekday cooker or for veggies, side dishes etc. My first smokes were on the pit boss but I will probably replace it with a Grilla OG now that I have other cookers. I'd like to get a gas grill too but that's another post.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. Talk to you soon!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here