Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Oxford Country, Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Oxford Country, Ontario, Canada

cooking my first pair of baby back ribs today. Going 321. currently wrapped in foil with butter and apple Crown Royal. i currently have 5 going on 7 options. old propane napoleon grill that was my dads (retired to the shed for large gatherings or maybe a give away), new to me Broil King Sovereign propane grill (dirty but a BK so i'm happy) and larger than the Napoleon, BK Regal 500 Pellet, Dyna-Glo extra wide propane smoker (Can do 3 or 4 full packer briskets at once) with wood chunks, a 4' long charcoal trough with expanded metal grill (haven't tried it yet) a fire pit which I want to do live fire cooking, a 250 gallon decommissioned propane tank on an old boat trailer which i will make into an offset wood smoker before summer. just ordered a BK Keg to do komado charcoal because I'd like to know how.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Well shoot, looks like yer about to have a cooker explosion of sorts or sumthin! Welcome, eat good & have fun. Sure would like to see those Wibs ya got cookin.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from ottawa canada

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here