Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Italy

i'm Simone of Pizza Party oven from Florence - Italy i like this web site if there are some Pizza Lovers i like share experience
    Wood Fired pizza Oven Pizza Party the most versatile wood fired oven in the world, Certified for food use! Professional Italian quality. Excellent offer now!

Welcome, Simone! I'm a pizza lover but, as yet, haven't cooked one outdoors. I look forward to your future posts and pics.

Comment

Welcome Aboard, Simone!

Comment

Welcome Simone, share some pictures and ideas for grilling some pizza's out doors and how can we give our pizzas a more authentic flavor?

Comment

Welcome. Your pizza ovens look very interesting. They seem to have many benefits over your competitors, i.e.) entry price (not sure what shipping charges will be though???), quick heat up, lighter weight, etc.

Comment

Welcome. I love pizza of course. Just started making my own, but in regular oven. The price I saw was in Italian currency, what is the conversion to US dollar? Your expertise is welcome and solicited.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Pizza Party.

That's a cool Pizza oven! Looks like you could bake bread in it too. Will it get to 500° and maintain that temp steady for 30 to 40 minutes?

Do you have a really good Pizza dough recipe?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

hello for all! this afternoon i create a section with more info

Comment

i have post more info and a dedicated offer for the new Pizzone oven
                  I'm Simone from Pizza Party - (Florence-Tuscany), in 1998 we designed the first truly wood fired oven mobile in the world and within the reach of all: Pizza Party

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit Pizza Party ovens! We're glad you're here, always glad to meet folks from around the world. We hope you'll be an active member of The Pit in addition to sharing your products.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hi HUSKEE ok my signature?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here