Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Maryland

Hi, I am from the Eastern Shore of Maryland and started grilling 6 years ago. I began with a Weber Kettle then moved to a Pit Boss 820 pellet grill about 4 years ago. I have recently added a Pit Barrel Cooker to the line up and am looking forward to improving my skills, recipes and knowledge!

Great to have you! Welcome to the pit from TN!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Worcester County, right next to Assateague.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F0103C6E-5B42-4A0A-B7CC-CC1F0C13C132.jpeg
Views:	212
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	1010838

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Ol’ Don likes kale, ya probably can tell.

With that cookin collection you can cook up a storm of just about everthing! Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

The Weber and the PBC are a great combo!

Comment

Welcome from Cali!

Comment

Welcome from Cambridge, MD!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...I have been to Easton several time for the Waterfowl Festival and the World Goose Calling Contest...I looked forward to the Maryland Pit Beef sandwiches that were sold by one of the groups there...

Comment

Welcome from Northern California!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here