Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from South Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from South Louisiana

Have learned many things before even joining from this great site. Have used a Bayou Classic ceramic, an electric Masterbuilt from my father in law,have a traditional gas grill,and recently bought a Rec Tec which is introducing me to pellet grilling. Thanks for the tips and tricks!

Dongoloid Hey from Lake Charles!

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

I was on highways 13 and 14 recently. I prefer Texas' roads.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome Aboard, Don.. do you know Troy and Junior?

Comment

• Dongoloid
            Dongoloid commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually,R J comes in my feed store pretty regularly!

• smarkley
            smarkley commented
            Editing a comment
            cool!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit Dongoloid! Glad to have you here. Hope you're enjoying the Rec Tec. Every month that goes by makes me want a Rec Tec to add to the lineup, but my wife doesn't share my vision in this.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here