Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Louisiana

I'm Joe from Louisiana love grilling and smoking use a Weber kettle, a MES30 and a Oklahoma Joes vertical offset smoker, here for learning and fun.

Hey Joe....what part of La.

I was in Abbeville last weekend.

Comment

Welcome Aboard jmoffatt

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit. Tons of information and expertise are at your finger tips. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Hey from Lake Charles, jmoffatt !

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit jmoffatt! Glad to have you here and thanks for the support. Sounds like a good array of cookers. The MES30, is that the indoor steam convection oven?

If you haven't heard of the Slow 'N Sear yet, give it a gander when you get a minute. It's an accessory for the Weber kettle, getting high praise from folks in the kettle world: http://www.abcbarbecue.com/#_l_1b

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'm in the Shreveport Bossier area

Comment

One time I was East Bound on the Interstate North of Shreveport/Bossier City and all I could see was Brake Lights. Damned Ditch Bugs, Crayfish, were migrating and everyone was stopping for the easy picking. I was at a dead halt for +-20 minutes, I bet there was a boil at every othe house in the Parish! Welcome to the Pit, Dan

Comment

Big welcome from the Great State of Minnesota!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here