Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this it? OMG, I think I've found it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this it? OMG, I think I've found it!

Greetings at last Mr. Meathead and David! This site is certainly best camouflaged site on the web, at least to a non-computerized 67year old! Phew! Now all I gotta do is remember how I found it! Thank you for your patience, now if the damn Tigers would just get there act together. Maybe they could use a little Memphis Dust on their bats! Darrell (A proud card carrying Pit member, at last!)

Hey there Darrell,

Welcome, You a Michigan guy or just a Tiger fan?

Comment

• Thumpmaster
      Thumpmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Both, live in a Plainwell, just a North of Kazoo. My Tiger fanship is beginning to wallow. Never seen a team fall apart like this! They look like crap, will NOT make playoffs now!

DP

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to have another MIer aboard. !!!!! Were getting that state covered with you on the west, Jmo on the east, me and Huskee in the middle someplace. again, welcome

I hope you are wrong about that Darrell But I agree it has been pretty poor lately. Not giving up here in Port Huron though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpmaster View Post
      Greetings at last Mr. Meathead and David! This site is certainly best camouflaged site on the web, at least to a non-computerized 67year old! Phew! Now all I gotta do is remember how I found it! Thank you for your patience, now if the damn Tigers would just get there act together. Maybe they could use a little Memphis Dust on their bats! Darrell (A proud card carrying Pit member, at last!)

THUMPY! Glad you made it. Now you need to tell everyone else how you got the name Thumpmaster. When you have a moment, also check out my Welcome letter and tips topics, which will help you complete your signature. They're here and here.

Comment

Tried "enhancing" Signature. Testing
        Lo and behold , Tigers have a winning streak!

Comment

I don't think it worked. But it said it did! Bummer.. Looks like the face thingy worked. How do I get my Enhanced Signature to show up? Thanks. You were right about the issue being the small screen on the iPad mini. I'm on the "main frame" now, lot nicer!

Comment

"mainframe" good one

I was using my Computron

Comment

I got Hal...

Comment

Thumpmaster we can see your signature. Check out my tip #6 for a tip on where to find your Sig once you've updated it.

Comment

As usual, thanks! Thumpmaster

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here