Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Eastern NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Eastern NC

I’ve been getting advice from this site for years and finally joined last year. After smoking briskets, ribs and pork shoulders for 9 years on my Primo Oval XL, the fire box insert cracked last week. As I am also considering trying to build my own outdoor kitchen, I’m considering moving on from ceramic in favor of something else, maybe a Hasty Bake. Appreciate all the great info on this site, thanks!

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Greetings from the Piedmont of North Carolina, neighbor.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

So glad you asked, High-end Pellet Grill, I left charcoal to gas, then to a pellet, and never looked back.
                Hello from NW Oregon
                Live long and BBQ
                Last edited by bbqLuv; March 14, 2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Raleigh!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Eastern NC, this place is a game changer for sure.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here