Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, I'm new to the Pitmaster Club in Venice, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new to the Pitmaster Club in Venice, Florida

Hello, my name is Neal. I've been coming to AmazingRibs for years and finally popped to join the Pitmaster Club. I'm looking forward to getting to know folks and learning new recipes and techniques.

not sure why it says I joined Dec. 2019. Hmm, I guess I'll have to contact an administrator.
    Last edited by Draznnl; March 11, 2021, 01:20 PM.

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Neal.

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

So, what else is goin on in yer BBQ’ing life that you don’t know about. No mystery Wibs or chicken showin up on yer plate eh? Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• Draznnl
              Draznnl commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm thinking of making the move from a 22" WSM to a pellet smoker.Thinking of a Green Mountain or a Yoder because I can buy them somewhere that will build and deliver it. But I know Meathead loves the Mak, so...

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome! Hope you brought plenty of beer!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome from NorCal!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here