Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wicked pissa site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    ​Welcome to The Pit Crunchy! Sure glad us Michiganians don't talk like you New Englanders, lol. Glad to have you here...

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• Ptrbve
    commented on 's reply
    My wife says nobody ever leaves Wussta.

• BruceB
    commented on 's reply
    Think of all the 'r's we've saved over the years !

I escaped Worcester - er - Wussta - in 1973, but it takes about 10 minutes for me to fall back into those speech patterns if I'm visiting.

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Welcome, Crunchy , and congrats on a good first cook on your PBC! It just keeps getting better and better. Trust me.

I did ribs last night too with an awesome result as well. I found that piling on the MMR (Meathead's Memphis Rub)--salt free--makes for a great bark. I used to apply the MMR even-handedly, not too little, not too much. Yesterday I wanted to finish up the last of a batch of MMR so I piled it on thicker than I usually do (with a bit of canola oil along with the rub) and boyohboy those were some great babybacks!

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit and the Pit Barrel Cooker world.

Leave a comment:

• Ptrbve
    replied
    Welcome, neighba! I am from Worcester. When I saw the title of your post, I knew you were a fellow Masshole.

Leave a comment:

• Crunchy
    started a topic Wicked pissa site

Wicked pissa site

Greetings from Lexington, MA. I volunteered to cook some 'cue for church (which I had no idea how to do), then googled my way here. What an incredible site. Fedex dropped off my Pit Barrel Cooker this morning. I hit Penzey's Spices and Prime Meats in Arlington, MA. By 2:30 I had two racks of baby backs rubbed with Memphis Dust, cooking away, as a first system test. Put together the KC Classic sauce while waiting. The cook did not go off without incident, but in the end it was absolutely delicious. The wife and guests were thrilled and no ribs escaped unscarfed.

Thank you, thank you to Meathead and everyone else who makes this place so great. I can't wait to learn more and cook more.

Chris

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here