Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Canada

Greetings everyone. I’m Robin from Canada. I have been smoking for about 15 years and it’s my true passion.When the winter months hit us, I tend to only use my stick burner smokehouse, Hot Juanita. I built her and she is a blessing to have especially in Canada. I smoke a lot of wild game in her as many of my friends and family hunt and look up to me to smoke many cuts. Aside from my smokehouse, my main smoker is my 22 WSM and I love my 22 Kettle as well. Im a huge fan of Thermoworks thermometers and have been using them for years. I take pride in the gear I use and love to hear what others are using. I love working with oak and also charcoal as my main fuel and love working with many wood flavours. I love cooking on open fire pit with my Dutch oven and my tripod stand and also love cooking with cast iron. In the summer and fall months, my friends and family together we hold ribfest, chickenfest and burger cook off competitions. Just to have fun and learn a lot from one another. It does not matter how long you have been a pitmaster or a backyard hero, we can all learn something from one another and that’s why I have joined. I hope to learn many things and share many things as well with everyone.
    Attached Files

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Learnin is what life is about. Glad to have ya with us, eat good & have fun! Like to see Hot Juanita. There is a post somewhere round here with our cooker’s names.
                Last edited by FireMan; March 8, 2021, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Yes, we want to see that Hot Juanita as well as your other cookers, cooks, family, dogs, cat, cars, snowmen, whatever you got! We need pictures!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

welcome from NJ and congrats on winning the best "selfie" pic award, love it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here