Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from San Antonio, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from San Antonio, TX

Hello fellow BBQ fanatics. I am excited to be a part of this community. I started grilling about 8 months ago on a Nexgrill propane grill. I recently purchased a Traeger Pro 575 pellet grill that I am very happy with so far. The brisket and ribs coming off the Traeger have been spectacular. Next things on my list are smoking/braising barbacoa (beef cheeks) on the Traeger and getting a charcoal grill. I am considering the Hasty Bake Legacy, though the price makes me question if it's truly worth the cost, so the Weber Kettle or Smokey Mountain are also on my radar.

I am looking forward to learning more about BBQ from you all!

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Thank you for the support.

The Hasty Bake is awesome. They are a very high-quality grill/smoker. I do not know anyone that owns one and does not absolutely love it. (Including Meathaed) Charcoal is a great way to go. In my opinion, it is a great up grade when it comes to flavor and fun.

Check out or article on the Hasty-Bake, if you have not already. We also a articles on the WSM and the Kettle too.

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ll have fun and get lots of free advice.

Comment

Welcome from another Texan! You’ll have fun here and learn a lot maybe, I know I have. You can’t go wrong with a kettle grill, Weber or SNS. Very versatile cooker with lots of accessories available. A recent poll was done here by Troutman I believe the results were that 3/4 of us own a kettle (hope I’m correct) So, lots of advice available if you ever need help. Glad to have you with us!
          Last edited by Panhead John; March 8, 2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from just east of you in the La Vernia area! Glad you’re here.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Northwest Montana.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

One thing to consider is that the Kettle has a ton of accessories available that greatly increase it's versatility.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Since yer building a fleet, do consider SnS since its owned by a member & the Slow n Sear was designed via the old napkin story by that fella Dave & Huskee. M Grills is also a member. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• smokethemeat
                                smokethemeat commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thanks for the tip. I will check out Slow n Sear too.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here