Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's guess the price point of the upcoming OnlyFire Pizza Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Histrix
    commented on 's reply
    I'm stunned that they would charge more than the price of an Ooni Koda12 ($349).

• Attjack
    replied
    Well, I was wrong they aren't cheap. $370 for the pellet version and $440 for the propane. I just lost interest.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, if you're making you own dough it'll add some time but you can make bigger batches and freeze the dough as well.

• chudzikb
    commented on 's reply
    You are correct sir! Once you get it down, pizza is quick and easy. Well, it takes 3 days or more for my dough, but, other than that, it is quick!

• TheQuietOne
    commented on 's reply
    I can't for the life of me think what chicken would add to a pizza. Nothing against chicken mind you. A chicken parm sandwich isn't a lot different and yet it is. It's adding something to make tasty chicken tastier. Adding chicken to pizza does nothing for the chicken nor the pizza. It's madness, I say.

• Histrix
    replied
    Scrolling thru alibaba I see that this Ooni clone can be had wholesale for $99 each if you order 300 or more. Wholesale orders of <100 would be $299 each.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 5.14.12 AM.png
Views:	159
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	965767

My guess would be that a gas Onlyfire will sell for $199.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Yep - I love the results on my kettle or in my oven inside...

• Attjack
    replied
    Making pizza is not rocket science. I can make this for $7 or less in 20 minutes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190503_194733.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	965648

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Sorry folks. I leave pizza to the professional’s. In fact we had a carry out Za from our favorite place tonight. Yum. 🤷‍♂️

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    It takes my propane oven 10 minutes to get to 900f.

I think it's safe to assume these OnlyFire pizza ovens will beat the Ooni on price. But the quality will likely be at least a little less.

• Polarbear777
    replied
    The ooni wood fired karu is the end for me. Wood is easy and it doesn’t take any longer to heat than the propane version the wood mode is more even as well since the door stays closed for more heat. Can’t imagine anyone doing better for a lower price. (~$350 last I checked)

and if you really need the gas mode you can add the door conversion to run the karu on propane.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    $2s Drew.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    I guess Over Priced. LOL.
    Over one thousand dollars.
    The finest pizza, take and bake, and PBR.
    Last I heard is chicken has taken over as the number one topping on pizza dispacing pepperoni.

Leave a comment:

• jharner
    replied
    I like going to the local Papa Murphy build your own, come home and put it on my round stone and cook it in my pellet grill.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Plus any left over BBQ!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here