Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's guess the price point of the upcoming OnlyFire Pizza Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I LOVE pizza, had one yesterday, but makin' and bakin' on the grill ain't my forté. A frozen number from Wolly World with extra Pepperoni's (the ones in the red bag) and I'm goooood.

Leave a comment:

• Redwng
    replied
    My guess is $499.00.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    In that case I pick door #2.

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    You know the game show rules! Mr. Bones - we are going for the washer/dryer set on the next contest.

• Attjack
    replied
    I'll guess $199.99

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    1$ Bob.

Leave a comment:

• Old Glory
    replied
    I guess $399

Leave a comment:

• Jim White
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I love how much more quickly the propane ovens get to temp. And with the climate here, I worry about heat radiating from the wood fired one long after the cook is done. But I'm also planning the oven for longer cooks, too. It seems to me that tandoor-type cooks could well benefit from wood. So I also want as much space as possible rather than a cook area that is aimed only at pizza.

As I said, I'm really early in the process for this, so I have lots of time to chew on these questions.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    I hope it's propane because I love my Blackstone propane pizza oven. I could use one at the cabin. Although I have toyed with the idea of building a wood-fired oven out there. What's great about propane is that it's so fast and when the pizza cooks in just a few minutes I don't think a wood fire imparts any flavor.

• Jim White
    replied
    I've just started reading on pizza ovens, since my dream outdoor kitchen would of course have to have one. I'm thinking wood fired and two chamber, though with it being a central feature built up with bricks. I presume this will be propane?

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    If this a game show and the winner gets the oven if they come closest I say $1501.00.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Bein unfamiliar with either, to much personal extent, my guess is $1500.00, USD

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    While I like cheap, I hate hate hate design/copyright/patent thieves.

Not sure that Ooni is patented or anything, in fact, a quick search of the us-to.gov database seems to say they have not file for a patent on their pizza oven. Probably just not unique enough to be patentable. So if they don't care to patent it, nothing prevents someone from copying it.

Leave a comment:

• JimLinebarger
    replied
    If that pic is what they look like then they do seem to be copying Ooni.

Leave a comment:

• Let's guess the price point of the upcoming OnlyFire Pizza Oven

Apparently release is imminent. OnlyFire is known for producing products at a lower price point. What do you think this Ooni wannabe will cost?

Click image for larger version

Name:	133622367_823478001550196_1204869758237083112_o.png?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=RBXHj4DpZpwAX916PF7&_nc_oc=AQkK6anQmlHr_JT2crwmcRRew56zCRV-QhhjWTqaiXVZu2GglMs5ZS549IOlNuLvwbpLBP3mv3dK5I3zxajd6qG3&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio2-1.fn
Views:	421
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	965301

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here