Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burrata and prosciutto pie on the Blackstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burrata and prosciutto pie on the Blackstone

Whole wheat with a simple tomato and salt sauce and then right into the oven.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190212_185552.jpg Views:	1 Size:	759.9 KB ID:	635829

Once out of the Blackstone I added prosciutto and basil.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190212_185826.jpg Views:	1 Size:	902.6 KB ID:	635830

And then the burrata.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190212_185922.jpg Views:	1 Size:	696.0 KB ID:	635831

Finally I cut the burrata open spread it around and seasoned it with red pepper flakes and black pepper.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190212_190425.jpg Views:	1 Size:	373.1 KB ID:	635832
    Last edited by Attjack; February 12, 2019, 09:38 PM.

Looks very good.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      What a coincidence it was delicious.

Never heard of burrata before. Just googled it...sounds good. Nice lookin pie!

Comment

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      Likewise!

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      It's worth a try for sure.

Great work, my friend. That looks stupendous.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, bro!

Hmmmmm

Comment

Sure is purdy !!!

Comment

That is a great pie, Brother!

Comment

I am coming over right now.... be there in 5!

Comment

Nice looking pies, look mighty tasty. Have you ever tried baking the pizza with just the fresh mozzarella, add the prosciutto once cheese is melted, and then drizzle with balsamic reduction?

Comment

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              No, but I might try that next time. That sounds great.

Oh wow! I love that flavor combo, beautiful photos!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here