Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is my Blackstone Pizza Oven Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is my Blackstone Pizza Oven Worth?

The Blackstone Pizza Oven is discontinued, which makes my 1 year old, great condition Blackstone a collector’s item (or so I’ll claim...). They were selling for around $300 new when it was discontinued. What do all y’all think mine would be worth on Craigslist?

My MCS tells me it’s time to upgrade my pizza game...

As if making pizzas in a Komodo Kamodo is not upgrade enough.

I bet you can get $150 for the Blackstone Oven. I would not put too much stake in the "collectors item" deal though. LOL.

Comment

• SmokeyGator
      SmokeyGator commented
      Editing a comment
      If the budget were not an issue, I would so have a Komodo Komodo. I could even keep it in the front yard, it’s weight alone would be the perfect anti theft deterrent

• Pequod
      Pequod commented
      Editing a comment
      SmokeyGator - it has wheels!

• SmokeyGator
      SmokeyGator commented
      Editing a comment
      Can’t push it very far. And good luck lifting it

It's all about the marketing....

Comment

• Pequod
      Pequod commented
      Editing a comment
      Rare, collectible, vintage...

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehehehehe Pequod

Its weight in gold. 900f in ten minutes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181130_201003.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.14 MB ID:	600929

Comment

Dang I wish I had gotten one of those when they were on sale.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        I got mine for $50 from craigslist. Then I bought a $30 motor to replace the underpowered stock motor that turns the wrong way and I was good to go.

So what are you considering for the upgrade, Pequod?

Comment

• Pequod
        Pequod commented
        Editing a comment
        Pizza Party Passione with biscotto saputo tiles.

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks awesome. The only downside for me would be the space it takes up. My Blackstone already crowds my outdoor kitchen (not the Blackstone's fault) and it's pretty small. On the other hand I have a big yard. The upside is that it's much more attractive and looks to have a lot if space inside. I look forward to hearing your review once you get one.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here