Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BlackStone Pizza OVen has been discontinued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BlackStone Pizza OVen has been discontinued

I'm sorry to hear that since I really like mine. They will however continue to support the product. I hear the high volume of support necessary is the reason behind it being discontinued. They say they plan to redesign the product but that redesign will be years from now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wXZT-_RaHjCOjnz3JU2Cx-DxS7qQF1sstZOZT_ADCUOJ_A5-SX8_XJmy1En2OHuQu1CFYpLbw5t277BBtw2fLaXN6DvXVGOoOvRd0EO80lLS-L1qqGUGA9-h7R_X2uz2HNiILJgy_KZCIb7AgRXAx87OAGDvkG65_18Pw6A8EY0xRIRTCUs4R0vqubL_6f5YfLVOb4kOddP8o9dOZncvfloFNsxMszpiKveKaK8kHGJiRbMIzPZ2yp6ZG9dpEFk
Views:	9265
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	554243Click image for larger version

Name:	6U82IHDPUNvaECKD1KaqxoyDmt8lHvMx2AUSUVo3CxT9bbEldD_MjwDmFFWYpQL4IRMKvPEmfKY5KwAGuTDZgU6OSceRtHEL4mO3HnOibatRekf5C5EPoqmyQGvoxICjEFHRSPdx3y3DpgjmT_hV4XWR1pxLbNWV6vMXz8D6aaWqkStbxDwi9Yj4Drz8SdKRTWzPh8o1JqTsdKqWec5u_phzBFK6o9gqKWN8ZNmuXD9XXtUx6hOcISfLiokmPBJ
Views:	8792
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	554244

Not a bad oven at all. Got mine when the price dipped under $200 at Amazon about a year ago. Sad to see it go. On the other hand, if/when it breaks, I'll have to get a fancy pants WFO to replace it.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh. I thought you were referencing a specific WFO.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh, do you have pics of this beast? I am sure its worth a few snap shots, eh?

• Pequod
      Pequod commented
      Editing a comment
      I have my eye on a Pizza Party oven like Meathead has reviewed and recommends. It's also the top recommended and used oven at pizzamaking.com. It's not pretty, but with biscotto saputo floor tiles, its a Neapolitan baking machine.

I wonder if they are moving to focus on the Griddle? I know those are blowing up right now and there are shortages. Hopefully this move will help with that, but I am sorry to see a good tool bite the dust. RIP Pizza Oven

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think they are enjoying a lot of success with griddles which probably means the company isn't going anywhere.

I use to have a Blackstone Pizza Oven. It served me well. Seemed a little redundant when I got the WFO so I stripped it down for parts. Mainly the two stones, the electronic ignitor and I cut the base off the cart. Now I just need to put a top on the cart. I've needed a cart for some time now

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you build it yourself?

Hey guys, my hubby told me that redesigned Blackstone pizza oven gonna be released next autumn! We were delaying purchase of that beauty for a few years and wen has been discontinued I was scared that I made the biggest mistake in my life not buying it earlier. But now I think that was a good thing -- it seems I gonna get even better version of it!
    I can find nowhere the exact date or month of that oven returning but at least, we will have all best Blackstone pizza oven parts it had if review that my hon shared with me is up to date.
    Last edited by Betty; November 5, 2019, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      They're actually selling the original model again right now. I'm curious if they will be releasing a new model and if so when. I had heard 2020.

I love the grill and everything connected with it. My favorite food is smoked meats or any grilled meats. But, smoked poultry is a completely different matter even compared to the most delicious meat food! Smelling with a woody aroma, such meat acquires that recognizable smoky aftertaste that cannot be confused with anything. Recently I made a discovery for myself that you need to select the right wood so that the taste of the meat turns out to be special, for those who are interested, read here https://beezzly.com/the-best-wood-for-smoking-turkey . The discovery was that cherry wood, it is quite aromatic and at the same time does not suppress the innate taste of meat. Moreover, cherries will give the carcass that expressive shade that will make all my relatives salivate in anticipation of meat)
    Last edited by PollNewman; June 7, 2021, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrong thread?

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to The Pit.

Tell us what you like to cook, and what you like to cook it on and we might be able to help improve your cooks.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here