Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dilemma! What should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    If I were you I would worry about performance. I don't think you'll get good performance without a top stone. I could be wrong. But 15" is a good-sized pizza. They claim pizza cooks in 2-4 minutes. Seems like you could have 3 15" pies in about 10-15 minutes. Would that be too small?

• Papa Bob
    replied
    I would go with # 8 just cuz it sounds cool

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    #1. Wait for what you want, you were expecting to do so anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    Too small

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    If I were to expand on my words above, I'd pretty much say the same as you said here.

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    I would send it back wait for what you want. #1 for me as well.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    Send it back and buy the one linked below in my other comment.

https://amazingribs.com/ratings-reviews/pizza-ovens/bakerstone-pizza-oven-box/
    Last edited by Attjack; August 13, 2021, 02:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rickgregory
    replied
    #4 would be out for me. If I use something it's mine unless it is actually defective. I'd just figure out how important the difference between this one and what you ordered is. If, looking at this, you don't really care, I'd go for 3, otherwise 1.

Is the price gap much money? I tend to let things like this go if it's trivial ($10 etc) since it's usually more hassle than the money is worth. $50+? I'd want the price adjusted.

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    Always helpful

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    I would go with number 1

Leave a comment:

• rodkeary
    replied
    I'd get in touch with the seller and get it sorted one way or the other before using. That way no bad karma on either end. We have all made unintentional mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    If I try it out and it works satisfactorily, I'll keep it and see if they'll adjust the price. I will only send it back if it doesn't work for me. Doing that won't upset my soul in the slightest

• DeusDingo
    replied
    get a magic eight ball, a glass of bourbon, and do some soul searching.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    I like this. And if it doesn't accomplish what I want, I can always convert to #4, right?

• Huskee
    replied
    I am an impatient cuss, so I would go for #3 myself probably. As long as it will accomplish what you want.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here