Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hemmed, I hawed, I forgot about it and finally I grabbed a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations! clear a path and fire that bad boy up, you can feed the crew!

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha definitely!!! And thanks 🙏

Congrats! I love my KBQ...though I haven’t given it much love recently. The great thing about it is that the footprint is small enough to not care about an active construction zone!

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, definitely gotta get it going. Thanks

Congrats on th new stickburner, lookin forward to many a Great Cook comin outta that there Mochine, Brother!

Best Regards to alla yall there, in November Juliet...

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      THNX BONES!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      JCBBQ BTW: Still pissin on alla th plants, hereabouts: too $pendy, gittin all kinda high fallutin, an havin me an outhouse...

Th neighbour's Ring seems to record my activities, quite graphically, though...she has shown me examples...

Oh-ba, Well-Ba...

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Aaaaahahaha 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🠘­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🠘­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Live is short, glad you pulled the trigger. Now you have the rest comes easy.

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      💯!!!

I see the grate accessory, but I don't see the lid. I assume it's in the box with the poker and control box?

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Got the lid but missing the coal grate. Our Pit brother is mortified so he’s gonna track it down or buy me a new one. 💪💪💪 Can’t beat that.

Congrats! Ya done good! We know ya will let us know the moment ya light a match. 👍

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooooh yes.

Congrats!!! If’n I ever get a stick burner that will be it. Just based on Ernest pics

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally!!

You seem like a nice guy and I hate to see you jammed up......I live about 5 minutes from you, I'll make the sacrifice, you can put it in my backyard......I'll take reeeeaaalllll good care of it 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      That is such a generous offer! What a guy!

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha no such thing as "Jersey City unite". Stick the shiv in...that's how we do. lol

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Once I get the hang of it, you'll have to come sample the meat

Nice! Welcome to the KBQ family! You are gonna love it!

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy

Comment

Congratulations! I envy you, enjoy it.

Comment

So you are just going to blame me like I left AR huh? HAHAHAHAHAHA. You will have a second one by summer

Comment

What a great purchase. Enjoy every minute of those upcoming cooks.

Kathryn

Comment

• JCBBQ
              JCBBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!

Congrats buddy! That is one sweet smoker.

Comment

• JCBBQ
              JCBBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks 🙏

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here