Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket in the KBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Love smoking in the KBQ.

Comment

Let me add my welcome to the pit.

Comment

I like to use hotel service pans to clean the racks. Some good HD Oven cleaner works really well. Let the caustic work on the proteins for a few hours, then give it a rinse. They will clean up like new.

Welcome the The Pitmaster Club and the KBQ family.

Comment

• ST520
          ST520 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great idea! What size pan?

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Right here my friend. They also slide right into the slots on the KBQ. I use them to catch grease at the bottom. Makes clean up a breeze. @ST520

Combining the best of Super Pan II pans and Super Pan III pans into one smart, strong, and stunning food pan, the Vollrath 30022 Super Pan V® full size food pan stands where innovation meets ingenuity. Made of durable 22-gauge, 300 series stainless steel, this pan has diagonally tapered pour corners that are up to 300% stronger than previous models. Built to last through heavy commercial use, this pan resists dents and dings in the toughest kitchen environments! To showcase your entrees and appetizers with efficiency and style, this Vollrath Super Pan V® full size steam table / hotel pan is a great addition to any catered event or buffet line. Smooth and sleek, its bright finish stands out among other steam table pans. Its flattened edges keep steam from escaping around the pan, giving it a 38% higher heat efficiency than competing pans with bent edges. Easy to pour corners and traditional body size makes Vollrath Super Pan 5 pans compatible with all your Super Pan II pans, covers and accessories. Overall Dimensions: Length: 20 3/4" Width: 12 3/4" Depth: 2 1/2" Capacity: 8.3 quarts

• bardsleyque
          bardsleyque commented
          Editing a comment
          dang it all, my grates are only 5 ft. long won't quite fit in that pan!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here