Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good read from Daniel Vaughn about Smoke and the KBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good read from Daniel Vaughn about Smoke and the KBQ

I thought this article from Daniel Vaughn for Texas Monthly was pretty interesting from a Smoke perspective.

Dirty smoke can ruin meat. The designer of KBQ smokers says he’s invented an easier way to ensure cleaner, sweeter smoke.

Good little article.Glad to hear he has sold about a thousand KBQ's. There's about 60 of us here, wonder if there is some other place where other KBQ owners hang out.

Comment

• ST520
      ST520 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bbq Brethren perhaps?

Nice read. The KBQ is at the top of my MCS list, but I'll probably never buy one, (Did ya notice I did not say never?), because I don't want to be stuck at home tending the fire.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      If you ever get to see one in action, you won't think of it as 'stuck tending the fire'.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here