Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used C60 price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used C60 price

Curious what your thoughts are about a price on a used KBQ C60. Used but clean

Someone would probably figure they're getting a steal for $900 shipped.

Problem is, a lot of people don't understand its charms, having never cooked with one.
    Last edited by EdF; July 21, 2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Are you looking to buy one, or sell one?

Comment

Check with BBQ Bill , he is a collector of them ;-)

Comment

I ran across one. 950 asking price. Shipping is a non issue as it is on a regular run for me.

Comment

They are basically bullet proof, all stainless steel so rust isn't an issue and it will always clean up. The controller is the only sensitive item that needs to be stored out of the weather, and a replacement is $250, So even if it didn't work you would still be saving over new. Do understand that you need a good source of wood and that it is an open fire. I don't use mine in the summer due to local burn bans and I don't want to be 'that' guy. If you are looking into getting a KBQ, I wouldn't hesitate.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Definitely!

• hogdog6
              hogdog6 commented
              Editing a comment
              Do it!

Picked it up for $850

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Good deal. Stay in touch!

Nothing like a good deal to brighten things up. Now you know what happens next or it didn’t happen. C’mon!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	60872264-A074-4028-8AA2-7F6B71133BBF.jpeg Views:	93 Size:	1.86 MB ID:	543544

Action shot

Comment

A pile of wood, smoke & everything! Bet yer all smiles! 🕶

Cool!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1B892A93-4366-4B04-939B-9AC77086C799.jpeg
Views:	1031
Size:	214.9 KB
ID:	543556 After action shot. Not much left

Comment

• EdF
                    EdF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looks great!

I have a customer in Abilene TX who is selling his C-60 after 4.5 years
                  g.a.ford80 <and then the @ symbol, then> gmail.com Please reach out directly if you're interested!

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                    ComfortablyNumb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Now how's that for great customer service? Bill will even help you sell yours if need be!

Nice score. great pictures to prove it also. Congrats.

Comment

Has anyone smoker salmon in the kbc

Comment

• Adventures
                      Adventures commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes! I follow the hot smoked salmon portion of Meathead's book, including the brine, and the salmon turns out amazing. My neighbors order salmon from me now, and I am not even in the BBQ business! I accept payment in beer by the way haha

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here