Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are some nice people in this world and then there's Bill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some nice people in this world and then there's Bill!

I just have to give super props and credit to Bill from Karubecue.. This guy... Where do I begin..

First of all, super incredibly nice person and then the list only goes up from there...

I recently bought a used KBQ and found out it was an original model... Which worried me a little because I couldn't find a manual of any sort (nor anyone who had one) to support how it functioned with the fire loading process.. Also when it was shipped to me it was completely dismantled very well by the previous owner which was great for shipping but I didn't know how to put Humpty back together again.

Finally after doing the lego dance and looking at pictures I figured it out (the installation of the shelf holders has an upgrade as well new oweners)
    I contacted Bill from KBQ to get an understanding, sent some pics and then he offered a great deal (which he DID NOT have to AT ALL) in bringing my unit up to date for a very decent extra cost and boy did he make my year!
    Then he turned around and sent extras... Who does that? He was so nice and generous I had to reciprocate... I had been told by ComfortablyNumb and BBQBILL how decent of a man Bill was and now I have my own testimony..

I realize, that sometimes we humans are quick to give attention when things are wrong but sometimes never sing the praises when things are right and so on this Sunday I'd like to add my "amen" and testify to how great of a company and how fantastic customer service was to Bill the year maker.

Thanx. We always like to hear the "good" here.

Comment

He's a champ!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here