Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a deal on a KBQ

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a deal on a KBQ

I was thinking that I had about enough set aside for a KBQ and then I found that either they went up in price or I was having memory issues.
    So... Now I'm here looking to see if there are any times that they go on sale or if there are any good used ones currently on the market. Any help is appreciated.
    Cheers

Are you near Seattle? https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...sed-once-1-200

Comment

No, I'm in Florida.

Comment

Most people hang on to them once they buy them. But they do pop up from time to time. Usually because an HOA finds out about it and they make them sell it.

Comment

Found a deal with Butchman and have just returned with my new addition. Very excited to get smokin.
          Big thanks to Butchman for traveling to meet me and taking the time to familiarize me with the KBQ.
          Cheers

Comment

• Butchman
            Butchman commented
            Editing a comment
            My pleasure Smokin D, it was nice meeting you. Enjoy your KBQ!

HOA's don't like stick burners?

Comment

• Steve R.
            Steve R. commented
            Editing a comment
            HOA's don't like anything except controlling people. They hate stick burners, kittens, puppies, you name it.

Glad I don't have to deal with HOA. They can kiss my ashes. 😊

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here