Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KBQ Roll Call

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yes! Love to hear that! Thanks for sharing!

• Sid P
    replied
    Originally posted by Spinaker View Post

How did the first cook go? I do love seeing a shiny new KBQ!
    It went great, thanks! My wife scored an $8/8# pork butt, so I smoked that I instead of doing a dry run. On Sunday night after sitting in the smoke all day it merely tasted really good, but the leftovers were AMAZING. The lack of charcoal really lets the wood and pork flavors shine!

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid P View Post
    Technically I joined the club on Thursday, but mine was christened yesterday with an 8# pork butt.
    How did the first cook go? I do love seeing a shiny new KBQ!

Leave a comment:

• Sid P
    replied
    Technically I joined the club on Thursday, but mine was christened Sunday with an 8# pork butt.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sid P; September 28, 2021, 02:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the fold!

• jhoskins
    replied
    I do, as of two days ago! Woohoo!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Great to hear! Gotta love it!

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Good, I love to hear that. Bill Karu is the man.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Smoked fish?

• Xandrellas
    replied
    First smoke on mine was yesterday. Had an awesome time!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here