Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KBQ Roll Call

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this thread mentioned on KBQ ~ has landed.

Add me to the roll call. Owner of a lovely KBQ since July 2017.

Comment

Absolutely SteinerBBQ!
      You are hereby recorded as the 35th KBQ to be added to the ComfortablyNumb KBQ Roll Call.

Comment

Count me in. As of April 19th I became the proud owner of the KBQ. Binge reading now all 90 pages of the KBQ ~ Has Landed thread.

Comment

• BBQ_Bill
          BBQ_Bill commented
          Editing a comment
          And a BIG welcome to The Pit, as well as to the "KBQ Club!"
          Number 36 in our Roll Call is your "position" Lpatton

• hogdog6
          hogdog6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome

Lpatton, after you have "digested" all of the wonderful goodness that is available at the KBQ ~ Has Landed thread, be sure and go through the thread named "KBQ - The Maiden Voyage".
        HERE is a Link for you.
        Last edited by BBQ_Bill; April 25, 2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Lpatton
          Lpatton commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks BBQ_Bill !!! I'll do that.

Welcome to the Pit Lpatton from NE Washington state. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun. If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like. For jokes, go to this thread. Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here. We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation. And a hearty welcome to the KBQ club!

Comment

Just got my KBQ, add my name to the list, BUT as far as I (and Bill) know its the 1st KBQ in the Holy Land... KBQ just got to Israel! Planning on smoking the first batch tomorrow with 5kg of beef short ribs... wish me luck, and thank you for all of the collective knowledge here!

Comment

• BBQ_Bill
          BBQ_Bill commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! How cool! My favorite number is 37 and I am a believer in Jesus Christ as the Messiah.
          You, GileadA are the 37th KBQ owner to be counted in the ComfortablyNumb KBQ Roll Call!

Welcome to the Pit GileadA from NE Washington state. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun. If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like. For jokes, go to this thread. Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here. We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation. And welcome to the KBQ club.

Comment

Got mine in February of 2017!

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to the KBQ Family! Do you have any pictures of cooks that you can share with us?

• hogdog6
            hogdog6 commented
            Editing a comment
            Pics man... we need and love pics! 🤤
            Welcome to the fantastic KBQ community. 👍

Welcome to The Pit and... Welcome to the KBQ Family too!
          Bellefonte Smoker, you own the 38th KBQ C-60 Smoker to be counted here in ComfortablyNumb's KBQ Roll Call.
          Don't know if you have had a chance to read and/or study the other KBQ threads here in The Pit, but for your convenience, here below are two links to get you started down the road named after the KBQ's aromatic bouquet that I call...
          "Blue Smoky Bliss"
          -
          HERE is a link to a very large thread Ernest (a master KBQ'r) named: KBQ ~ has landed
          This is where you will find a tremendous amount of information, bragging, plus excellent photos and just a "Tun" of great reading that we KBQ owners have posted over the years.
          -
          HERE is a link to the thread named: KBQ - The "Maiden Voyage" where you will find Tips, Tricks and Helps to get you started on your own "Maiden Voyage" into the wonderful land of "Most excellent and incredible smoked meats."
          -
          My first KBQ'ed beef ribs were a bit dry, and I explain what I did to remedy that problem there in that second thread.
          So...
          Feel free to ask us KBQ owners any and all questions regarding the "How To's" and "Why For's" of KBQing.
          -
          And with that,
          BBQ Bill sez...
          Smoke On!

Comment

Just purchased mine in March 2018. My retirement gift to myself after several years of reading reviews and convincing my wife this would be the last smoker.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              You will enjoy it, and especially what comes out of it!

And welcome!

• BBQ_Bill
              BBQ_Bill commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to "The Pit" Timbo54
              There are two threads that have some really great info regarding the KBQ.
              My post above has the links.
              Your KBQ is # 39 in the ComfortablyNumb Roll Call

Welcome to the Pit Timbo54 from NE Washington state, and to the KBQ club. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun. If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like. For jokes, go to this thread. Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here. We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation. Post some pics with your new coolie here.

Comment

Timbo54 Congrats on the retirement and welcome to the delicious world of KBQ!

Comment

I have been thinking about purchasing a KBQ for at least a year and a half...It arrived today! "Better late than never" as they say.

Comment

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I put it off for over 6 months. You won't regret getting it.

Welcome to the KBQ Clubmduenke!
                -
                So your machine makes the ComfortablyNumb KBQ Roll Call at an even and BIG 40!
                It's great to see yet another KBQ smoker join the ranks.
                Lots of great info here to read up on if you haven't already done it.
                -
                Let me know if you need some Links.
                CONGRATS ON A WISE PURCHASE!
                Last edited by BBQ_Bill; June 5, 2018, 12:42 AM. Reason: My welcome was quickly posted while at work. Updated it.

Comment

• mduenke
                  mduenke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks so much opened the boxes last night and put the beer koozie to use first thing... I have been looking over the "landed thread" WOW! so much great information! Looking forward to first cook.

Here Here!
                November 2017 and just cooked a pack of spares on it Saturday.
                Delicious!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here