Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

KBQ Roll Call

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ_Bill
    replied
    Howdy Tom!
    A BIG Welcome to our "KBQ Family" here at Amazing Ribs.
    We are happy you have joined us and your special machine lines up at Number 77 in the ComfortablyNumb KBQ Roll Call.
    -
    With around 2-1/2 years of KBQ experience, I am sure that you have learned much about this incredible smoker!
    Our large following has posted much info about the machine, the cooks, and results as well.
    NOTHING like it on the web!
    Absolutely GREAT reading for KBQ owners without a doubt!
    -
    Please do feel free to continue to show off your cooks like this amazing looking Prime Rib you smoked!
    We seriously LUV it when someone shares photos, recipes, techniques, and tips from a cook/smoke.
    -
    Also... be sure to check out the various KBQ subjects posted here in The Pit.
    Our "Bragging" post alone is just over 100 pages long!
    Other KBQ topics are available as well that cover maintenance, modifications, etc.
    -
    HERE are Some Sweet > KBQ LINKS (to Check Out)
    1) Comprehensive List of KBQ's (And the machine owners)
    2) Bragging Rights Pages (KBQ Has Landed)
    3) Maiden Voyage (1st Cook/Smokes)
    4) Tradition (Coolie Photo Shoot)

Again, Welcome and...
    Smoke On!
    Last edited by BBQ_Bill; December 27, 2019, 11:39 PM. Reason: Added Some KBQ Links

Leave a comment:

• Gumby1
    replied
    Our Christmas Prime Rib

Click image for larger version

Name:	Prime Rib (2).jpg
Views:	337
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	784119

Leave a comment:

• Gumby1
    replied
    New to this club, have owned my KBQ since summer of 2017. The amount of compliments I get is amaizing. Our Christmas Prime Rib was unbeliveable, followed Meatheads recipe exactly as published. Great Goodness

Tom

Leave a comment:

• BBQ_Bill
    replied
    Ernest
    I agree with hogdog6
    It is... "Be-U-Tiff-Full!
    So... this shiny new second machine of yours is #76 in this here KBQ Roll Call!
    NOW, you can double up on those marvelous pix!
    Congrats!
    Smoke On!
    and...
    Smoke On!!

Leave a comment:

• hogdog6
    commented on 's reply
    Wow had to put on the the shades to look at that shiny bad boy. 🔥

• Ernest
    commented on 's reply
    BBQ_Bill that's what I found as well. I found a great forestry place that has beautiful wood logs. Makes a Huge difference

• Ernest
    commented on 's reply
    How's the quality of your wood?

• Ernest
    replied
    Oh yeah, second KBQ assembled. This will be the only time that you'll see it this shiny. LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191217_131049.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	780240

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    We need Ernest to register his KBQ number two!

• BBQ_Bill
    replied
    Wow!
    It is time to play "Catch-Up!"
    Let's see if I can get this right...
    -
    goskers' machine is Number 73

dirtman's machine is Number 74

danforth's machine is Number 75

and...
    KBQ is doing well!

You three already probably know that your machine is not only special, it also has the ability to produce meats that are in "Another Dimension" ​​​​​​​(At least in my world of cooking)
    >> Feel Free to ask any and all questions about your machine and smokes. We will try to help for sure. <<

We here at ComfortablyNumb's KBQ Roll Call welcome you all to the KBQ Family of smoking Dudes and Dudettes!

Smoke On! (You all!)​​

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}